Your privacy is of the utmost importance
- Name and address of the responsible person
The person responsible within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation and other national data protection laws of the member states as well as other data protection regulations is:
Kirschenhofer Maschinen GmbH
III. General information about data processing
- Extent of processing of personal data
In principle, we collect and use personal data of our users only to the extent necessary to provide a functional website and our content and services. The collection and use of personal data of our users takes place regularly only with the consent of the user. An exception applies to cases in which prior consent is not possible for reasons of fact and the processing of the data is permitted by law.
- Legal basis for the processing of personal data
Insofar as we obtain the consent of the data subject for processing of personal data, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a EU General Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO) as the legal basis for the processing of personal data.
In the processing of personal data necessary for the execution of a contract of which the data subject is a executive party, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO applies as legal basis. This also applies to processing operations required to carry out pre-contractual measures.
Insofar as the processing of personal data is required to fulfill a legal obligation that our company is subject to, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c DSGVO applies as legal basis.
If processing is necessary to safeguard the legitimate interests of our company or a third party, and if the interest, fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject do not prevail over the first interest, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO applies as legal basis for processing.
- Data deletion and storage duration
The personal data of the person will be deleted or blocked as soon as the purpose of the storage is for filled or void. Storage may also take place if provided for by the European or national legislator in EU regulations, laws or other regulations to which the controller is subjected. A blocking or deletion of the data takes place even if a storage period prescribed by the mentioned standards expires, unless there is a need for further storage of the data for a contract conclusion or a contract fulfillment.
- Provision of the website and creation of log files
- Description and scope of data processing
For the use of our website, it is generally not necessary for you to provide personal data.
Rather, each time You visit our website, we only collect the data that your Internet browser automatically transmits to us, as followed
- Information about the browser type
- The operating system of the user
- The Internet service provider of the user
- The IP address of the user
- Date and time of access
- Websites from which the system of the user comes to our website
The data is also stored in the log files of our system. A storage of this data together with other personal data of the user does not take place.
- Legal basis for data processing
The legal basis for the temporary storage of data and log files is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
- Purpose of data processing
The temporary storage of the IP address by the system is necessary to allow delivery of the website to the computer of the user. To do this, the user’s IP address must be kept for the duration of the session.
Storage in log files is done to ensure the functionality of the website. In addition, the data is used to optimize the website and to ensure the security of our information technology systems. An evaluation of the data for marketing purposes does not take place in this context.
For these purposes, our legitimate interest in the processing of data according to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
- Duration of storage
The data will be deleted as soon as it is no longer necessary to achieve the purpose of its collection. In the case of collecting the data for providing the website, this is the case when the respective session is completed.
In the case of storing the data in log files, this is the case after seven days. An additional storage is possible. In this case, the IP addresses of the users are deleted or alienated, so that an assignment of the calling client is no longer possible.
- Opposition and participation opportunity
The collection of the data for the provision of the website and the storage of the data in log files is essential for the operation of the website. There is consequently no contradiction on the part of the user.
No cookies are used
- E-mail contact
- Description and scope of data processing
Contact is possible via the provided e-mail address. In this case the user’s personal data transmitted by e-mail will be stored.
There is no disclosure of data to third parties in this context. The data is used exclusively for processing the conversation.
- Legal basis for data processing
Legal basis for the processing of the data is in the presence of the consent of the user Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO.
The legal basis for the processing of the data transmitted in the course of sending an e-mail is Article 6 (1) lit. f DSGVO. If the e-mail contact aims to conclude a contract, then additional legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO.
- Purpose of data processing
In the case of contact via e-mail, the processing of the personal data is solely for processing the contact.
- Duration of storage
The data will be deleted as soon as it is no longer necessary to achieve the purpose of its collection. For the personal data sent by e-mail, this is the case when the respective conversation with the user has ended. The conversation ends when it can be inferred from the circumstances that the matter in question has been finally clarified.
- Opposition and removal possibility.
The user has the opportunity to revoke his consent to the processing of personal data at any time. If the user contacts us by e-mail, he may object to the storage of his personal data at any time. In such a case, the conversation can not continue.
The revocation of consent and storage must be in writing.
All personal data stored in the course of contacting will be deleted in this case.
VII. Rights of the user
If personal data is processed by you, you are i.S.d. DSGVO and you have the following rights to the responsible person:
- Right of providing information
You may ask the person in charge to confirm if personal data concerning you is processed by us.
If such processing is available, you can request information from the person responsible about the following information:
(1) The purposes for which the personal data are processed;
(2) The categories of personal data that are processed;
(3) The recipient or the categories of recipients to whom the personal data relating to you have been or will be disclosed;
(4) The planned duration of the storage of your personal data or, if specific information is not available, criteria for determining the duration of storage;
(5) The existence of a right to rectification or deletion of personal data concerning you, a right to restriction of processing by the administrator or a right to object to such processing;
(6) The right of appeal to a supervisory authority;
(7) All available information on the source of the data if the personal data are not collected from the data subject;
(8) the existence of automated decision-making including profiling under Article 22 (1) and (4) DSGVO and – at least in these cases – meaningful information about the logic involved, and the scope and intended impact of such processing on the user.
You have the right to request information about whether the personal data relating to you are transferred to a third country or an international organization. In this regard, you can request the appropriate warranties in accordance with. Art. 46 DSGVO to be informed in connection with the transfer.
- Right to rectification
You have a right to rectification and / or completion to the administrator, if the your personal data that are processed, is incorrect or incomplete. The person in charge must make the correction without delay.
- Right to restriction of processing
You may request the restriction of the processing of your personal data under the following conditions:
(1) If you contest the accuracy of your personal information for a period of time that enables the administrator to verify the accuracy of your personal information;
(2) The processing is unlawful and you refuse to delete the personal data and instead request the restriction of the use of the personal data;
(3) The controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of processing, but you need them to assert, exercise or defend legal claims; or
(4) If you have objected to the processing according to Art. 21 Abs. 1 DSGVO and it is not yet certain whether the legitimate reasons of the person responsible outweigh your reasons.
If the processing of personal data concerning you has been restricted, this data may only be used with your consent or for the purpose of asserting, exercising or defending legal claims or protecting the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of important public interest Union or a Member State.
If the limitation of the processing according to the above mentioned. If conditions are restricted, you will be informed by the person in charge before the restriction is lifted.
- Right to delete
- a) Deletion obligations
You may require the administrator to delete your personal information without delay, and the controller is required to delete that information immediately if one of the following apply:
(1) Your personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
(2) You revoke your consent to the processing according to. Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a or Art. 9 para. 2 lit. a DSGVO and there is no other legal basis for the processing.
(3) You ,According to. Art. 21 para. 1 DSGVO objection to the processing and there are no prior justifiable reasons for the processing, or you lay gem. Art. 21 para. 2 DSGVO objection to the processing.
(4) Your personal data has been processed unlawfully.
(5) The deletion of personal data concerning you is required to fulfill a legal obligation under Union law or the law of the Member States to which the administrator is subject.
(6) The personal data concerning you were collected in relation to information society services offered according to Art. 8 (1) DSGVO.
- b) Information to third parties
If the person in charge has made the personal data relating to you public and is in accordance withArt. 17 Abs. 1 DSGVO, it shall take appropriate measures, including technical ones, to inform data controllers who process the personal data that you have been identified as being affected, taking into account available technology and implementation costs Person requested by them to delete all links to such personal data or to make copies or replicas of such personal data.
- c) Exeptions
The right to deletion does not exist, if the further processing is necessary
(1) to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information;
(2) to fulfill a legal obligation which requires processing under the law of the Union or of the Member States to which the administrator is subject, or to carry out a task which is in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority delegated to the administrator;
(3) for reasons of public interest in the field of public health in accordance with Art. 9 Abs. 2 lit. h and i and Art. 9 Abs. 3 DSGVO;
(4) for archival purposes of public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes accordance to Art. 89 Abs. 1 DSGVO, to the extent that the law referred to in subparagraph (a) is likely to render impossible or seriously affect the achievement of the objectives of that processing, or
(5) to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
- Right to information
If you have the right of rectification, erasure or restriction of the processing to the controller, he / she is obliged to notify all recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been corrected or deleted or processing restricted, unless: this proves to be impossible or involves a disproportionate effort.
You have the right to be informed about these recipients.
- Right to data portability
You have the right to receive personally identifiable information you provide to the controller in a structured, common and machine-readable format. You also have the right to transfer this data to another person without hindrance by the person responsible for providing the personal data, provided that
(1) the processing with consent according to Art. 6 Abs. 1 lit. a DSGVO or Art. 9 Abs. 2 lit. a DSGVO or under contractual basis according to Art. 6 Abs. 1 lit. b DSGVO
(2) the processing is done by automated methods.
In exercising this right, you also have the right to obtain your personal data, relating to you are transmitted directly from one person responsible to another person responsible, as far as this is technically feasible. Freedoms and rights of other persons may not be affected.
The right to data portability does not apply to the processing of personal data necessary for the performance of a task in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority delegated to the administrator.
- The right of refusal
You have the right at any time, for reasons that arise from your particular situation, to prevent the processing of your personal data, which is in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. e or f DSGVO ; this also applies to profiling based on these provisions.
The administrator will no longer process the personal data relating to you unless he can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing is for the purpose of enforcing, exercising or defending legal claims.
If the personal data relating to you are processed for direct marketing purposes, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of such advertising; this also applies to profiling insofar as it is associated with such direct mail.
If you object to processing for direct marketing purposes, your personal data will no longer be processed for these purposes.
Regardless of Directive 2002/58 / EC, you have the option, in the context of the use of information society services, of exercising your right to opt-out by means of automated procedures that use technical specifications.
- Right to revoke the data protection consent declaration
You have the right to revoke your privacy statement at any time. The revocation of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation.
- Automated decision on a case-by-case basis, including profiling
You have the right not to be subjected to a decision based solely on automated processing – including profiling – that will have legal effect or similarly, affect you in a similar manner. This does not apply if the decision:
(1) is required for the conclusion or performance of a contract between you and the administrator,
(2) is permitted under Union or Member State legislation to which the administrator is subject, and where such legislation contains appropriate measures to safeguard your rights and freedoms and your legitimate interests, or
(3) with your express consent.
AlleHowever, these decisions may not be based on special categories of personal data under Art. 9 Abs. 1 DSGVO unless Art. 9 Abs. 2 lit. a or g is relavant or reasonable measures have been taken to protect the rights and freedoms and your legitimate interests.
With regard to the cases mentioned in (1) and (3), the person responsible shall take appropriate measures to uphold the rights and freedoms and their legitimate interests, including at least the right to obtain the intervention of a person by the controller, to express his / her own position and heard on challenge of the decision.
- Right to complain to a supervisory authority
Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you shall have the right to complain to a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of its place of residence, employment or the place of the alleged infringement, if you believe that the processing of the personal data concerning you is against the DSGVO
The supervisory authority to which the complaint has been submitted shall inform the complainant of the status and results of the complaint, including the possibility of a judicial remedy in accordance with Article 78 of the DSGVO.